$195. for the first session, then $175. per 50-minute session thereafter. Twenty five minute sessions are $105. If you are using your Employee Assistance Program benefit, ask for details when you make your first appointment as your EAP will typically pay for your counseling services.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental health information and a toll free number are typically located on the back of your insurance card. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits and is John in my Network?
- What is my deductible and has it been met or what is my copay for each session?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services may be available on a limited basis from associate counselors.
Cash or check is accepted for payment, and you may also use your Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card. .
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please for further information.